Tuscan Ridge Asset Management is a recently launched hedge fund that is rapidly growing.
The fund employs an opportunistic, Event-driven strategy to achieve attractive, risk adjusted, non-correlated returns. The fund’s differentiated investment process, risk controls, and idea-generation technology allow it to approach a traditional strategy in a non-traditional way. We have produced outsized returns with low volatility and low correlation to equity markets over various investing regimes.
This unique investment process and risk management approach of constructing trades with asymmetric payoff profiles allows us to invest in under-valued high-growth stocks and industries to achieve outsized returns but with low volatility.
We are seeking an experienced analyst/PM to join our expanding team. Future partnership opportunity for the right individual.
- Independent, self-driven idea-generation and research
- Screen for potential new investments using our proprietary idea-generation technology
- Idea generation using non-traditional sources
- Conduct due diligence on companies and industries
- Financial modeling, valuation and thesis articulation
- Communicating conviction in buy/sell discussions with CIO
- Monitor portfolio companies and watch list companies for market moving news, events, and research and update investment team members in real time
- Be able to think and invest both proactively and defensively
To be considered, one must:
- Have at least 2 years of experience adding alpha to prior organizations. Short selling experience is a plus
- Be fully capable of thinking and working independently on an idea from start to finish
- Be extremely strong at financial analysis, valuation, and modelling
- Be very comfortable interacting with people – ours is a collaborative environment
- Have a strong academic background and record of achievement from a top-tier school
- Have excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Have significant attention to detail
- Have strong work ethic
All applications must include a write-up on a current idea (market cap above $5BB), making sure to include the following:
- Overview of your thesis and the opportunity
- What is causing the potential mispricing
- The research-based evidence supporting the thesis
- Price target and timing - when you expect the value extraction opportunity to unfold and culminate
Please submit application to email@example.com